I. FUNDAMENTAL PROVISIONS
- Gamlery Brands s.r.o. is a personal data controller pursuant to article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"). Company ID 04263863 with the registered office at Buzulucká 2341, Tábor 39003 (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator").
- Administrator contact details are:
- address: Radlická 3179/1E, Praha 5, 150 00
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained based on your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to article 6, letter 1) b) GDPR.
- legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to article 6, letter 1). f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for direct marketing purposes (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to article 6, letter 1) a) GDPR in connection to § 7 paragraph 2 no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required;
- sending business messages and making other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. DATA STORAGE TIME
- The administrator stores personal information:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, not longer than 15 years, if personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATOR'S SUBCONTRACTORS)
- Recipients of personal data is personnel responsible for:
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract payments
- providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the terms set out in the GDPR as following:
- the right to access their personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing under art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing under art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in art. III of these terms.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data protection office, if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
VII. CONDITIONS FOR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form when registering a customer, subscribing to email newsletters or placing an order. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These terms come into effect on 25.5.2018.